Arden Park Guest House is perfectly situated in the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon. We are located just a few minutes walk from Shakespeare’s birthplace at the very heart of the town, and only metres from the railway station. Our guests can enjoy a relaxing stroll to the world-famous theatres, historical buildings and renowned restaurants.
Arden Park Guesthouse
6 Arden Street
Walking directions from Stratford-Upon-Avon Railway Station:
- Walk towards the town centre.
- At the first set of traffic lights, look across the road towards the left, and you will see our bright blue sign which says Arden Park Guest House.
There is a regular train service between Stratford-Upon-Avon and London, Warwick, Birmingham etc. NEC Birmingham and Birmingham International Airport is only 35 minutes drive away.
- Exit the M40 at Junction 15.
- Take the A46 towards Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- After 2.2 miles there is a roundabout. Take the second exit (A46).
- After 4 miles there is a second roundabout. Take the first exit (A3400).
- After 1.2 miles there is a traffic light. Turn right into Arden Street.
- We are number 6 Arden Street: We are on the left hand side of the road, 50 yards from the next traffic light and opposite the Stratford Hotel. Our sign is bright blue.
- Please check-in with the manager, drop off your luggage and collect your parking voucher.